Elemental Fitness and Performance is the culmination of more than 30 years of education, experience and training. Kevin has held various roles in the fitness industry. He has served as a trainer for hundreds of clients, helping them gain muscle, lose body fat and weight, as well as helping others to increase health and wellness through efficient exercise programing and nutritional coaching. Kevin has also assisted athletes in becoming stronger and faster with better conditioning and agility.
Throughout his 30 years as a fitness trainer, Kevin has participated in both amateur Bodybuilding and Powerlifting, competing at a relatively high level. He has also enjoyed running in various Road Races over the years such as the Memphis in May 10K.
- BSc.-Food Administration
- MSc.-Fitness and Wellness
- USAW-(Level 1 Sports Performance Coach)
- FMS-(FMS Level 1 Certified)
- TRX Suspension Trainer-(Level 1)
- Personal Trainer (City owned facility, University owned facility, Commmercially owned facilities)
- Gym Owner and Trainer
- Manager (Exercise Department In multi-use facility)
- Exercise Physiologist (Medically based exercise facility (hospital), Physical Therapy Group)
- University Graduate Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- High School Strength and Conditioning Coach (Basketball)